13 November 2008

New Blog

It's been some time since I entered the fray; I see that a multitude of worthy bloggers now people this rather proper land far from the hysterics of Myspace and the ego-cuddling of Facebook. Since moving back to Scotland and thanks to the suggestions of friends, the Bushblog is back, albeit in uncharacteristically sober form. A flurry of poems and prose pieces, historical titbits and reviews of books I have enjoyed will ensue, a happy-making online diary for likeminded folk. Please also peruse the list of links I have included, with various talented artists, writers, journalists, musicians and photographers who bless my life with their presence and/or knowledge from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work Señor... knew you couldn't resist for long! Clod xx

    ReplyDelete